- A top level independent executive or project manager.
- An expert in their field.
- A high level performer with a track record of quantifiable achievement.
- A possessor of drive and energy.
- A perceptive individual capable of adapting to new environments and delivering results.
- Available immediately.
What are interim managers used for?
Interim managers are experienced executives with specialist skills and a track record of achievement.
They are hired by businesses on a project basis to solve problems.
Interim managers can fill gaps or take on strategic roles; they deliver results quickly before moving on to the next assignment.
IMA members know what to look for in an interim manager and can provide organisations across the UK with access to these talented individuals and advice on how to use them.
Increasing numbers of business leaders are seeing interim managers as a more cost-effective solution than management consultants.