The IMA member will have a number of candidates to consider for each assignment, so to help you receive the best possible service, please consider the following questions:
- The number of Interim Managers required?
- The background of the business, function or project?
- The locations, start dates and anticipated daily rates?
- Reporting structure and a summary of the Interim assignment?
- Top three objectives, anticipated challenges and how will success be measured?
- Ideal CV, core competencies/essential personal strengths and qualities?
- Do you require sector or product knowledge or will a different sector bring valuable fresh thinking and new approaches?
- Who will interview over the recommended maximum ten day recruitment process?